EPISODE 027: BUILDING A 6-FIGURE BUSINESS TRAINING SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGERS WITH PHYLLIS KHARE
Phyllis Khare runs a 6-figure online business and has trained people all over the world how to build fun, sustainable and very profitable businesses as social media managers and consultants.
She is one of the original authors of Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies, is the co-founder of Social Media Manager School, and creator of TimeBliss.ME for busy entrepreneurs.
"It's really four ways to expand your reach online. And only one of them is advertising. That's really the 4th. But the first one is all about your content and your content has to be attractive to your audience, but it also has to be compelling for them to share."
Subscribe To Hack Your Online Business
Topics Discussed In This Episode:
- How Phyllis went from performing hundreds of shows and being an educator to social media marketing
- Getting the opportunity to co-author the Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies
- Getting her first few clients in the early days of her online business
- Building her know, like, and trust factor
- The most defining moment that accelerated her business growth
- Her social media marketing predictions for 2019
Resources Discussed In This Episode:
Thanks For Listening, My Friend!
To help out the show:
Join the Hack Your Online Business Newsletter!
MARKETING ONLINE CONFERENCES FOR ENTREPRENEURS BY CHRYS MEDIA
Join The Community And Get Weekly Highlights
Join the rest of our listeners in the HYOB community!
Copyright © 2018 Chrys Media