EPISODE 035: FROM POVERTY TO WORKING FOR APPLE TO SUCCESSFUL LIFE AND BUSINESS COACH WITH ELIZABETH MINER
Elizabeth Miner is the Founder and CEO at Thrive This Day, and she is an international life and business coach, author and speaker. She has gone from poverty, to Senior Corporate Paralegal to one of the most iconic companies in the world, Apple.
"I think the majority of people suffer from imposter syndrome from time to time. If you are feeling that, know that it is normal and temporary, and know that you are good enough."
Subscribe To Hack Your Online Business
Topics Discussed In This Episode:
- Elizabeth's entrepreneurial journey and the obstacles she faced when she decided to go from corporate to entrepreneur
- Her most challenging moment as an entrepreneur
- The most common guidance needed by online entrepreneurs
- What you should STOP obsessing over in your business
Resources Discussed In This Episode:
- ThriveThisDay.com - Elizabeth Miner's website
Thanks For Listening, My Friend!
To help out the show:
HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING?
FREE ONLINE TRAINING:
HOW TO FILL UP YOUR COURSES, WEBINARS, AND DIARIES WITH FACEBOOK MESSENGER MARKETING
Join The Community And Get Weekly Highlights
Join the rest of our listeners in the HYOB community!
Copyright © 2019 Chrys Media