EPISODE 039: SELLING WITH PINTEREST AS A SALES FUNNEL WITH MONICA FROESE
Monica Froese is a business strategist for women entrepreneurs. She has an MBA degree in finance and marketing and blogs at Redefining Mom, a site for helping moms build thriving online businesses.
She has been featured on several media outlets including Fox News, Scary Mommy, Healthline, and Mom Talk Radio. Monica provides online marketing education to millennial professional moms who are looking to build profitable blogs and specializes in building out successful sales funnels using organic and paid traffic.
"80% of Pinterest content is shown through searches. So you go there with a problem in mind. And now you go to the content. But the way you determine to get to the content are the pictures. If your pictures aren't appealing, then people aren't going to click on them."
Subscribe To Hack Your Online Business
Topics Discussed In This Episode:
- Monica's journey from working in corporate america to being a mom running a business at home
- The pivots she made in her business and the reason behind them
- Why she uses Pinterest as her marketing channel for Redefining Mom
- How Pinterest marketing works for sales
- Monica's favorite Pinterest sales funnel
Resources Discussed In This Episode:
- RedefiningMom.com - Monica Froese's website
Thanks For Listening, My Friend!
To help out the show:
HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING?
FREE ONLINE TRAINING:
HOW TO FILL UP YOUR COURSES, WEBINARS, AND DIARIES WITH FACEBOOK MESSENGER MARKETING
Join The Community And Get Weekly Highlights
Join the rest of our listeners in the HYOB community!
Copyright © 2019 Chrys Media