EPISODE 042: HOW TO BECOME INFLUENTIAL IN YOUR INDUSTRY WITH KIRK WILLIAMS OF ZATO MARKETING
Kirk Williams is the owner of ZATO - a Paid Search PPC micro-agency of experts specializing in e-commerce PPC on Google and Bing. He has been named one of the Top 25 Most Influential PPCers in the world by PPC Hero for 3 years in a row, and he has written articles for many industry publications.
He is one of the hosts of the weekly #PPCChat on Twitter, as well as an avid conference speaker, having traveled across the US and UK to talk about Paid Search (especially Shopping Ads).
"If you're going to try to build a brand in something, you do actually have to know it. So I do think that building authority is big, whether that means investing time in training and learning as well, or investing time in putting out content to show what you know."
Subscribe To Hack Your Online Business
Topics Discussed In This Episode:
- How Kirk went from being a “rising star” in the PPC world to now being named as one of the most influential PPC marketer
- What he did in the early days to build your personal brand
- How he was invited to speak at the top PPC conferences
- Kirk's tips on how you can build your influence and authority in your industry
- Why his agency ZATO is very proud about being purposefully small in size
- How he makes sure that a client is a right fit for ZATO
Resources Discussed In This Episode:
- ZatoMarketing.com - Zato Marketing
Thanks For Listening, My Friend!
To help out the show:
HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING?
FREE ONLINE TRAINING:
HOW TO FILL UP YOUR COURSES, WEBINARS, AND DIARIES WITH FACEBOOK MESSENGER MARKETING
Join The Community And Get Weekly Highlights
Join the rest of our listeners in the HYOB community!
Copyright © 2019 Chrys Media