EPISODE 045: HOW TO BUILD A SUCCESSFUL PERSONAL BRAND WITH PHIL PALLEN
Phil Pallen is a brand strategist, social media expert, and keynote speaker who specializes in personal branding and social media strategy. He is the founder of Phil Pallen Collective.
His branding insights have been featured in media outlets around the world, including CNN, Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight, and The Daily Mail, just to name a few.
He has also worked with hundreds of brands across all industries, including some of America's biggest names, a Nobel Peace Prize winner, politicians, and more.
"First you position your brand, revisiting your goals and figuring out why people should care. It's a combination of something you love, paired with something other people need. Your business like every good business should satisfy a need."
Subscribe To Hack Your Online Business
Topics Discussed In This Episode:
- How Phil got started as an entreprenur
- Why Donald Trump is a branding genius
- How to build a personal brand
- What NOT to do to build a personal brand
- The biggest misconception about personal branding
- What Phil did to build his own personal brand and business
- How to match your online persona to your offline in-person persona
Resources Discussed In This Episode:
Thanks For Listening, My Friend!
To help out the show:
HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING?
FREE ONLINE TRAINING:
HOW TO FILL UP YOUR COURSES, WEBINARS, AND DIARIES WITH FACEBOOK MESSENGER MARKETING
Join The Community And Get Weekly Highlights
Join the rest of our listeners in the HYOB community!
Copyright © 2019 Chrys Media