EPISODE 050: HOW TO BUILD A COMMUNITY FOR YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS WITH SEAN OGLE
Sean Ogle is the founder of Location Rebel, and he specializes in helping people build lifestyle businesses that can be run from anywhere on Earth and allows them to do more of the stuff they like to do.
We’ll be talking about how he has built his community online, the strategies he has used, and how he has grown his online business.
"Once you're in the community, you'll lose people pretty quickly if you're not consistently putting out unique content for them. So if people are asking questions in your forum and they're not getting replies, then it is not going to take long for them to be like, okay, I'm out of this. I'm not getting value out of this."
Subscribe To Hack Your Online Business
Topics Discussed In This Episode:
- How Sean ended up in Thailand and starting Location Rebel
- Some of the strategies he used to grow the business back in 2011
- Why Sean decided to start a second online business
- How Sean has grown the communities for both businesses
- The most important skill that Sean says every online entrepreneur must have
Resources Discussed In This Episode:
Thanks For Listening, My Friend!
To help out the show:
HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING?
FREE ONLINE TRAINING:
HOW TO FILL UP YOUR COURSES, WEBINARS, AND DIARIES WITH FACEBOOK MESSENGER MARKETING
Join The Community And Get Weekly Highlights
Join the rest of our listeners in the HYOB community!
Copyright © 2019 Chrys Media