EPISODE 051: THE KEY TO CUSTOMER BRAND LOYALTY WITH DAN WILLIS
Are you connecting with your current customers? You might be using some marketing campaigns and promotions to focus on your existing customers, but is it enough? How can your online business create brand loyalty?
Dan Willis is known as The Millennial Motivator. For the past 15 years, he has been the CEO of a successful digital consultancy called Speak Out Media. He consults companies on how to best use digital content and advertising to build an authentic and genuine personality that a community can relate to.
"Digital relationships are not so different from real world relationships. Ideally all relationships start the same. There's conversation - you either start it or you plug into it. As these conversations continue, you build a deeper relationship. As a relationship goes deeper, you get closer to people and you'll want to work together and collaborate."
Subscribe To Hack Your Online Business
Topics Discussed In This Episode:
- How Dan got started in digital marketing
- What is relationship marketing and how it applies to your business
- Mistakes online entrepreneurs make with relationship marketing and building brand loyalty
- Actionable tips on how to build brand loyalty with relationship marketing
- How to measure the true ROI of relationship marketing
Resources Discussed In This Episode:
- MillennialMotivator.ca - Dan Willis' website
Thanks For Listening, My Friend!
To help out the show:
HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING?
FREE ONLINE TRAINING:
HOW TO FILL UP YOUR COURSES, WEBINARS, AND DIARIES WITH FACEBOOK MESSENGER MARKETING
Join The Community And Get Weekly Highlights
Join the rest of our listeners in the HYOB community!
Copyright © 2019 Chrys Media