EPISODE 064: HOW CARA CHACE USES MEMBERSHIP TO GROW A PINTEREST MARKETING AGENCY
On this episode, we talk about using memberships as a form of recurring revenue to grow an online Pinterest marketing agency.
Cara Chace is the founder of Pinterest marketing agency, Chace Digital. Besides offering Pinterest marketing as a service, she also runs the world’s first Pinterest marketing membership community designed for entrepreneurs.
"As a business owner who is interested in not only delivering in the best way possible, but continuing to be profitable, I realized that a one time fee for a course that I was going to have to continually dump time into to update did not make any sense."
Subscribe To Hack Your Online Business
Topics Discussed In This Episode:
- How Cara went from being a special agent to running a Pinterest marketing agency
- What she learned about niching down to just focusing on one speciality
- Why she has decided to launch a membership instead of continuing to sell online courses
- How having a membership has impacted her online business
- Cara's tips on starting a membership as well as the pros and cons
Resources Discussed In This Episode:
Thanks For Listening, My Friend!
To help out the show:
HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING?
FREE ONLINE TRAINING:
HOW TO FILL UP YOUR COURSES, WEBINARS, AND DIARIES WITH FACEBOOK MESSENGER MARKETING
Join The Community And Get Weekly Highlights
Join the rest of our listeners in the HYOB community!
Copyright © 2019 Chrys Media