EPISODE 069: HOW KENDRA HENNESSY OVERCAME THE CHALLENGES OF A B2C HOMEMAKING ONLINE BUSINESS
If you’re in the B2C market, then this episode is going to resonate well with you.
Kendra Hennessy is a home management expert and positive motherhood enthusiast. She is a podcast host and founder of Mother like a Boss, where she puts a fresh, modern twist on homemaking so that moms feel confident managing their homes and families no matter where they are in their motherhood journey.
"One of the other main reasons I went from a cleaning business to what I do now is that I was really sick of trading dollars for hours. And a cleaning business is not scalable. It's growable. You can grow a cleaning business. You can't scale your time, and I wanted to have something that was scalable over time."
Subscribe To Hack Your Online Business
Topics Discussed In This Episode:
- How Kendra Hennessy transitioned from running a cleaning business to Mother Like A Boss
- How her blog helped her to acquire customers without advertising
- Why Kendra decided to sell course on homemaking instead of advertising spaces on her popular blog
- Her challenges marketing to moms and what she has done to overcome the challenges
- Her tips for entrepreneurs who run B2C businesses
Resources Discussed In This Episode:
Thanks For Listening, My Friend!
To help out the show:
HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING?
FREE ONLINE TRAINING:
HOW TO FILL UP YOUR COURSES, WEBINARS, AND DIARIES WITH FACEBOOK MESSENGER MARKETING
Join The Community And Get Weekly Highlights
Join the rest of our listeners in the HYOB community!
Copyright © 2019 Chrys Media