EPISODE 143: FROM FARMERS MARKETS TO 8-FIGURE E-COMMERCE BUSINESS WITH JAIME CROSS OF MIGLIVING.COM
Jaime Cross is the founder of MIG Living, who went from selling her soaps at local farmer's markets to an 8-Figure e-commerce business. Most recently, Jaime grew MIG Living by 200% since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic.
MIG Living is an online e-commerce company that sells "Seed to Soul" beauty and wellness products made with all-natural ingredients.
Don't forget to subscribe to the show and leave a review on iTunes. It greatly helps the show with Apple's algorithm!
"So when I'm giving hand massages, I have our lotion bar that I'm using, and they're smelling it, and feeling it, and getting results from it. How do I translate that same experience online when I can't sit there and talk to somebody? And so this is where copywriting is really key."
Download the FREE 10 Sales Generating Activity Checklist to drive revenue every single day.
Subscribe To Hack Your Online Business
Topics Discussed In This Episode:
- How the idea of MIG Living came about, and what selling at local farmer markets for 4 years taught her about business
- Focusing on creating the best soap product as a differentiation and her journey moving her offline business online
- Her biggest marketing lessons from studying under Russell Brunson
- Why she decided to focus on network marketing to grow MIG Living
- How she continues to grow MIG Living by 200% even during the Covid-19 pandemic
Resources Discussed In This Episode:
Thanks For Listening, My Friend!
To help out the show:
Click The Button Below To Receive The Top 9 Online Business Tips From Successful Online Entrepreneurs. I'll Send It Straight To Your Facebook Messenger.
Copyright © 2020 Chrys Media